Transitional Care Center in Hyderabad
Post hospitalization phase and transit between healthcare facilities and settings is a vulnerable time for the patients. The statistics show many cases of rehospitalizations putting the patients in further mental, physical and financial distress. Moreover, there are many people who do not get adequate post-discharge care, dietary support, and assistance with daily living for complete recovery.
At Dr. Bharati Roa’s Transitional Care & Rehabilitation Center in Hyderabad, we understand this challenge of the patients and their families and bring a full range of supportive services at the most affordable, rather unmatched cost. We ensure complete coordination and continuity of health care for the patients post discharge for their faster recovery and peaceful state of mind.
Benefits Of Transitional Care Rehabilitation
EARLY INTERVENTION PROGRAMS CAN ADDRESS AND HELP DEVELOP BELOW SKILLS IN THE INFANTS AND TODDLERS.
- Physical activities like rolling on floor, crawling, standing or walking.
- Cognitive skills like thinking and learning.
- Communicative skills like listening with attention, understanding, signaling, talking etc.
- Social and emotional skills like playing in group, feeling sad or happy, understanding others etc.
- Self-caring skills like eating, going to toilet, dressing, combing hair etc.
“Live With Dignity! Move Towards Hope!”
Why You Need This Transitional Care & Rehabilitation Center?
- Builds patient’s self-confidence, protects the dignity, and raises the hope.
- Ensures complete physical, mental, social, and spiritual wellbeing.
- Develops support system for the patient as well as the family.
- Improves communication between the patient, caregivers and the healthcare providers.
- Helps discover pathways for future treatment and recovery.
- 24/7 Medical Shop available for patient and their family convenience
Why You Need Our Transitional Care Services?
TRANSITIONAL CARE SERVICES CAN IMMENSELY IMPACT THE HEALTH, RECOVERY AND QUALITY OF LIFE OF THE PATIENTS. HOWEVER, THERE ARE MANY MORE REASONS TO SEEK THIS SERVICE.
- To get treated and cared by professionals which eliminate the risk of errors and negligence
- To get adequate care in the absence of family members and experience independent recovery journey
- To stay in an environment which is adequately equipped to attend any health emergency, if arises
What Is Special About Our Transitional Care Facility in Telangana?
- Well-maintained infrastructure and standards to meet regular and emergency patient needs
- Licensed, qualified and experienced healthcare professionals to deliver optimum care
- A conductive environment which promotes healing and encourages independence among the patients
Patient care does not end with a surgery or a hospital discharge. The actually journey to recovery starts after the discharge when the patient requires a lot of care to get back to normalcy. We do our best to help such patients by facilitating them in the best possible way. To know more about our transitional care services, please send us your queries
Transitional Care Services We Offer
Our comprehensive medical services include everything you need for a smooth and faster recovery.
Vetted and verified licensed nurses and healthcare professionals offer flawless nursing care for your medications, wound dressing, use of medical devices, health monitoring, record keeping of vitals, and other Mental Health Rehabilitation recommendations as suggested by the doctor.
Diet And Nutritional Care:
Assistance with a well-designed diet plan as per your specific medical condition and doctor’s recommendations.
Help With ADL:
The weak and fragile body of a patient needs extreme support after a surgery while performing daily activities like going to washroom, taking bath, eating and so on. Also, we offer specialized medical services on OPD for your convenient. Our stationed care takers extend the best support with full compassion and dedication.
Healing patients need a positive bend of mind and continuous check on their mental health. We schedule sessions with expert psychiatrists to help the patients open up, rule out their doubts and fear and participate in their own recovery journey with full coordination.
Based on the patient’s health status, In our Special School, we engage them in appropriate indoor and outdoor activities and mental games to keep positively engaged and occupied instead of letting them worry about their condition.