Palliative Care Hospital in Hyderabad
Rare diseases like multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, myasthenia gravis, osteogenesis imperfect, fibrous dysplasia or McCune-Albright syndrome and X-linked hypophosphatemia along with chronic neurological disorders, chronic cardiopulmonary conditions, and mental illnesses make the day-to-day lives of patients challenging.
They are not only physically painful and restrictive but also damaging to the psyche. Palliative care helps such patients and their families overcome the associated stress, regain positivity and make the daily living easy and more of a fulfilling experience.
We, at Dr. Bharathi Rao’s, design comprehensive rehabilitation programs catering every aspect of the patient care for better living experience, satisfaction, and hope.
We design a holistic Post rehabilitation program for severely ill patients keeping their individual needs in mind for making their everyday living more independent with peaceful state of mind and relief from pain and suffering.
“Live With Dignity! Move Towards Hope!”
Why You Need Palliative Rehabilitation Program?
- Builds patient’s self-confidence, protects the dignity, and raises the hope.
- Ensures complete physical, mental, social, and spiritual wellbeing.
- Develops support system for the patient as well as the family.
- Improves communication between the patient, caregivers and the healthcare providers.
- Helps discover pathways for future treatment and recovery.
Highlights of Palliative Care For Cancer In Hyderabad
- Personalized care because every patient is unique
- Well-designed program and academic Classes for every age groups
- Activity-based and recreational routine designed for the patients for maximum engagement.
- A disease is not the end of life. At Dr. Bharathi Rao’s, Palliative Care Hospital in Hyderabad we believe that even critically ill patients can recover back to life and attain normalcy through an advanced comprehensive approach towards patient care and compassion.
- Waste no time! Know more about our palliative care services and take your first step towards a better experience. Send us your queries
Palliative Care Services We Offer
Medical And Nursing Care:
Complete administration and monitoring of the patient’s treatment regimen by expert physicians in our Rehabilitation Center followed by appropriate nursing care offered in a personalized manner.
Comprehensive Rehabilitation/ Therapeutic Intervention:
- Occupational therapy
- Psychiatric consultation
- Respiratory therapy
- Speech therapy
- And other required therapeutic services
Comprehensive Diagnostic Services:
- Medical diagnostic services (x-ray, blood investigation and more)
- Rehab diagnostic services (audiological and visual services and more)
Emergency Medical Care:
- Emergency critical care unit
- Ambulance service
A well-planned diet and nutrition catering to specific needs of the patients.
In Palliative Care Hospital provides Prioritizing care and quality of life, our team assists the terminally ill patients attain their physical, emotional, and spiritual needs while reducing pain and suffering.